Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Farzi Review :: A good watch


 Hello and welcome to my web series review. Today, I'll be discussing my thoughts on a web series that I recently watched. The series is called [FARZI], and it has gained quite a bit of popularity in recent times. In this review, I'll be sharing my opinions on the plot, the characters, the pacing, and overall execution of the series.

[Plot]: Counterfeiting has never been shown as a big economic problem in India. That casual approach I had towards counterfeiting was displaced while I was watching the series to a level where I myself started analysing notes kept in my purse to check if there is any way to identify real notes. The best part of this is that they haven't taken this concept casually themselves. They have shown details of how a note is printed, what paper is used, what are the USPs of Indian currency and how important this issue is

Cast and acting: Vijay Sethupathi, Raashi Khanna, Shahid Kapoor and KK Menon, everyone just shines. Shahid has changed himself alot as an actor, first Kabir Singh and now Farzi. Shahid has not been seen in this avatar. He is an unapologetic criminal who calls himself artist. While the plot remains very very similar to all the gangster movies like Kgf, Agneepath and likewise in terms of background plot of the main character Sunny, the take on the same plot has been changed a bit and feels fresh somehow. Vijay Sethupathi has been one of the key highlights. His demeanor and character has not been exaggerated or shown over the top. Raashi Khanna has excelled in her performance and KK Menon is just mind blowing. Not a single performance was bad

Screenplay and direction: As I said you never get bored. You always feel what will happen next. While you feel the sub plots are predictable, the direction and screenplay still manages to keep you hooked even to those predictable sub plot

[Overall Execution]

Overall, I found [FARZI] to be While there were a few issues with the plot and character development, the series was well-executed and kept me entertained throughout. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys [insert genre] series and is looking for something new to watch.

[Conclusion]

That concludes my review of [ FARZI]. I 4*5 a good watch hope that you found it helpful and informative. If you've seen the series yourself, I would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments below. Thank you for watching, and I'll see you in the next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subi Suresh

 मलयालम अभिनेता और टीवी एंकर सुबी सुरेश का लीवर की बीमारी से पीड़ित होने के बाद बुधवार को कोच्चि में निधन हो गया। 41 साल की सुबी को केरल के ...